From: Hugh Falk
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2004 12:06 AM
Subject: [SWCollect] CURIOUS Guide

After weeks of frustration and experimentation, I finally have a DB solution for the CUROIUS Guide up and running.  You can get to it from my site (http://www.classicgaming.com/gotcha/) through the menu, but here is a direct link to the DB page: http://dynamic3.gamespy.com/~gotcha/PHP/curious_view.php.

There are some nice features like sorting, filtering and a printable view, but there is still some more functionality I want to add (like alphabetical tabs).  For now I think it is very usable.

I’d really appreciate some feedback…specifically if it works since so many people had problems with the last version.

Keep in mind that this is only the beginning.  There are likely many errors and obviously there are many many games/box variations still to add.

Thanks,

Hugh