*******************
> Um....um.....umm........
>
> I'm speechless.
>
> Stuart
*******************

Hehe--I'll assume that this is positive feedback, Stuart.  Thanks for the compliment!
;)

Yeah, I was stunned as well, and I hope that I conveyed that in the article.  Also,
thanks to C.E. for giving me the initiative to write about some of our 'adventures'.
His articles are what inspired me to do these little bits on OUR site.  If you haven't
read any of C.E.'s previous work, please take a look:

http://www.if-legends.org/~yois/backissues.php

He's a terrific writer, and certainly entertains his audience--I print each one out,
and share them with my wife!  We even read them to each other on long car trips--his
'Detroit-Suck-City' had us laughing so hard, we almost had to pull over!  :)

Joe