> In a message dated 05/12/2004 1:28:38 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> writes:

> Are there many computer games that had less than 1000 sold
> (Akalabeth sold 30000)? Even if so I'm sure they would "pop up" if the price was
> right, it's just because of the prices (note each auction uses info from a
> previous auction) that Drash is showing up now. And it will dry up, not sure how
> many before it does (but not a LOT).

I don't know how many Drashs have been sold... but I'd bet it was a
typical bargain bin item for quite some time. And you know that 'rarity'
is a quite ambiguous term, especially in our genre here  - it's largely
defined through supply and demand. It's not a mass hobby, thus the
actual amount of available copies is not as important.
And yes, meanwhile it's been offered much more often than some other
game, and IMO that's all what counts. ;)

--
Holger Bachert / Tel
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]