In a message dated 05/10/2004 12:17:17 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

You could stick me on that list If I see something with a buy-it-now of $5
(that I don't need) and I know I can relist it and sell it for $60, I'll do
it.  Just another way to fund this ludicrous obsession of cardboard box
collecting.

I hear ya Freddie :) I can't afford to pay the prices some of this stuff goes for now so I try to hunt down "bargains" to use to finance games for my own collection or trade for stuff I need. You could call it work couldn't you?

Tom