In a message dated 05/07/2004 3:22:37 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I've purchased a few items from them in the past. While the items were generally fairly nice, the service was pretty poor. Minimal communication, no answer to questions, high shipping cost. I stay away from their auctions unless it's something I really want.

They've got a "history" as Chris and I could tell you but they are doing better now, I think I have finally forgiven them......... If we are talking about Software and More I've never noticed bad shipping costs though, a buck or two for handling is it.

Tom