I remember seeing a photo of a room decorated with pretty
much all the Ultima cloth maps and their variations
but now I couldn't find it on the web.
(Might be someone's collection from this list.)

Does anyone have a link, or is it on web anymore?

BTW info on japanese Ultima-releases here?
I have Ultima III MSX-2 version
( http://koti.mbnet.fi/psychic/_eng_games_ultima.html )
and it came with a cloth map (was missing manual).
But according to Ultima Collectors Guide it didn't come with one.
So is that cloth map possibly from a different release?
(I know the guide isn't updated anymore but might still be accurate on this.)
I don't have a regular Ultima III version so can't compare in nature if
they're different but the scans I've seen look pretty much the same as this.
- Jukka

Sierra/Lucas/Tolkien/Ultima/AD&D/SSI collecting and beyond!