Just in case any of you were thinking of bidding on this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8103195577&rd=1

.be aware that it's not an original advertisement flyer, but a page cut out
of a magazine and framed by the seller (which I suspected after seeing this
one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4315&item=8103195600.

(Note how the other side of the page shows through.)

The seller has confirmed this to me, but hasn't mentioned it in his auctions
so I wanted to pass along the word.