In a message dated 05/23/2004 4:33:15 PM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

It's an interesting problem.  How could you tell it was a forgery?

Probably the only way is if there was some way to test the disk's age. Someone said value would be zero, I don't agree with that, the label is still original. If you tried to pass off the disk as original that would be wrong though. Since far as I know only Garriott and myself have an unapplied label it should not end up being a problem. I'm not putting mine on a disk ;)

Tom