You could always look on my website...  thats what its there for

Dan Chisarick wrote:

> My Google skills fail me these days.  I can't find a site that has the
> pictures of the disk to Ultima III from the original (or 2nd) release
> vs. the Ultima Trilogy release.  Correct me if I'm wrong, this is the
> Ultima III disk from the trilogy, yes?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> ViewItem&category=62053&item=8108022888

Howard Feldman, Author of The Search for Freedom
A Computer Fantasy Role-Playing Game
Visit its Homepage at http://home.golden.net/~feldman/SearchForFreedom/
Visit the Computer and Book RPG Museum at
http://vgmuseum.chaoticmonkey.com/
Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute