In a message dated 06/03/2004 11:08:52 AM Central Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

They are *much worse* at the classic games in terms of skill, but they still
*enjoy playing them*.  And to hear them laugh when they play Boxing against
each other is to die for.  THAT is having fun.  That is what games are all about.

Gosh I used to play that one against my brother Jim (he usually kicked my butt, he's 10 years younger). Simple graphics, white and black boxers (racially correct or just so you'd know who is who? ;)). But still fun and challenging. Hey you got them playing 2600 Adventure yet (tell them the story behind the "hidden dot"), also fun to try to get EVERY object in one room. Montezuma's Revenge sweet 2600 game too.

Tom