Yes these are particularly rare. Or were at least :) These are the "fabled" Origin Soundtrack Vol. 1 we talked about a month ago.

--
Pedro R. Quaresma
Salvador Caetano IMVT

Toyota Prius '01, Aqua Ice Opalescent, 40K km., "Esperanza"

'People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing.' - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Are these particularly rare?  I wouldn't imagine this fetching a lot, but then
again I'm not an Origin devotee so I wouldn't know.  I bought the Rocket Ranger
comic book (an item in a similar vein) for $2, for example...

--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project:    http://www.MobyGames.com/