For anyone who already has this: Is anyone willing to make a copy of this for me? I am working on a streaming radio station of game music, and I would like to have selections from this be a part of it, but I would rather avoid spending $120 just to get the music (I am not an Origin collector).

Pedro Quaresma wrote:

Yes these are particularly rare. Or were at least :) These are the "fabled" Origin Soundtrack Vol. 1 we talked about a month ago.

--
Pedro R. Quaresma
Salvador Caetano IMVT

Toyota Prius '01, Aqua Ice Opalescent, 40K km., "Esperanza"

'People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing.' - Oliver Wendell Holmes