On Jun 8, 2004, at 3:50 PM, Freddie Bingham wrote:

Yes, you can find FM Towns machines on eBay occasionally but I can always
get them from Japan but s/h may be high. There are versions that look like
desktops, mini towers, and there is a version that looks more like your
typical console. That version would be the lightest and cheapest to ship. I
don't know which versions have which processors though as I am not all that
up on the actual hardware. I can fill you in on the difference that exist in
the Fm Towns Lucasarts games, which can get rather expensive.

I also think there is a box called Marty that will play the FM-Towns games.

--

Edward Franks