YES!  Those are the guys!

After working with them on this, we got the files extracted, and then one of them made
the little extractor file for me.  I was unaware that they then posted it on their
site--cool!  I didn't want to post the extractor on the Museum site, because I felt as
tho I didn't deserve the credit (after all, it WAS their file).  Nice to see that they
understand the historical value enough to share it with the world.  :)

Joe