Edward Franks wrote:

What I find an interesting observation of human nature in action is the fact so many folks that download stuff illegally turn the whole business into some noble moral imperative. But that's a whole 'nother topic.

Which can be quite funny sometimes, depending on the mental capacity of the individual. Or it can be very tedious, like the whole Abandonware movement, which I try to distance myself from.
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project? http://www.mobygames.com/