Maybe some more light could be shed by emailing this fellow:

http://www.channelzilch.com/doug/resume1.htm

I wasn't even aware that KofC was released for the macintosh. I know it was
released for the IIGS, unless we are referring to the IIGS when we mention
Macintosh in this regard.

Lucasarts Museum - http://lucasarts.vintagegaming.org