The two Cinemaware titles that were not Amiga-first were S.D.I. (released first for the Atari ST) and King of Chicago (Mac).

Had Cinemaware remained afloat, this honor would have eventually shifted to PC, which (circa 1990-91) was becoming the lead system for C'ware computer games in development. (Alas, not soon enough to save the company.)

Peter

Jim Leonard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Peter Olafson wrote:

> Primarily, yes. But King of Chicago was released for the Mac first and
> later ported to the Amiga.

That contradicts everything I know about Cinemaware, so either you're wrong
(not likely) or my knowledge is incomplete (likely). Is there a reference or
person I can consult to learn more about this?
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) http://www.oldskool.org/
Want to help an ambitious games project? http://www.mobygames.com/