"C.E. Forman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > I still troll the used item bin for the very occasional vintage goodie
> > that shows up. Found two yesterday: LucasFilm's Tie Fighter and OOP's
> > Perfect General II.
>
> At what store? Those are a decade old.

Every once in a great while this can happen. I got a brand-new Countdown by
Access at my mall Babbage's a few years back (for $1.67). No idea how it
managed to stay in stock all that time, but it did.

This has hapened to me a few times. A couple of years ago, I found a sealed Mean Streets for 99 cents at an EB--and then they knocked off 98 cents at the register. :)

Peter