Jim Leonard stated:

>Sorry -- I didn't, so I am overtly harsh on it sometimes.

Getting back to the subject (sorry, I deleted the rest of the thread
already), I spotted a shrinked copy of Sid Meier's Pirates! for the
Mac at a thrift the other day.  I passed on it because simply because
I didn't think there'd be a market for it and I wasn't interested in it
myself.  Did I err?

--
Lee K. Seitz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]