On Jun 14, 2004, at 2:57 PM, Jim Leonard wrote:

Pedro Quaresma wrote:

Shadow of the Comet by Infogrames (back from the days when Infogrames was likeable -- ah that would start a whole new discussion! Anyone else following the end of Interplay?).

I heard Interplay's offices were shut down for a few days because they couldn't come up with worker's comp insurance. :-( I sincerely hope Brian Fargo will be able to create a new startup...

He was already gone: http://www.inxile-entertainment.com/

--

Edward Franks