I remember someone _handwriting_ the whole list of symbols from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade copy protection!!!!!

--
Pedro R. Quaresma
Salvador Caetano IMVT

Toyota Prius '01, Aqua Ice Opalescent, 40K km., "Esperanza"

'People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing.' - Oliver Wendell Holmes