>I remember someone _handwriting_ the whole list of symbols from Indiana
Jones and the Last >Crusade copy protection!!!!!

I haven't done this myself but I too have a photo copy of
a handwritten copy protection for Indy 3 :)

Though this is more of an age protection, one of the most classic
and more fun way to do it is the Larry 1 quiz (which Larry 3 has too).

Larry 2 has those phone numbers as copy protection;
Al Lowe's birthday works as a pass in later release versions:
http://www.allowe.com/Larry/cluescheats.htm

- Jukka

--
http://koti.mbnet.fi/psychic/eng_index.html  -  Synchronic Web:
Sierra/Lucas/Tolkien/Ultima/AD&D/SSI collecting and beyond!