When I said Sierra, I meant Vivendi of course :) It's the same as Atari / Infogrames (rich company using the name of a famous one).

--
Pedro R. Quaresma
Salvador Caetano IMVT

Toyota Prius '01, Aqua Ice Opalescent, 40K km., "Esperanza"

'People don't quit playing because they grow old. They grow old because they quit playing.' - Oliver Wendell Holmes