From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jim Leonard
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 11:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SWCollect] Full archives are now online

Well, that was easy -- good thing I kept the archives from the older
version
:-)  To view the archives, visit
http://list.oldskool.org/mailman/private/swcollect/ .  Lots of
interesting
converstations over the years.  Sorry, there's no search facility yet,
although
the Mailman developers officially have it on their To-Do list.  I could
easily
install a search facility, but that would be yet another piece of
software to
maintain and frankly I'd rather wait until Mailman officially does it.

However, you will need your list password to view them; to get a
reminder of
what your password is, visit
http://list.oldskool.org/mailman/listinfo/swcollect and scroll down to
the
bottom of the page, where you'll see a place to enter your email and a
button
"Edit Options" to press after you've done that.  That will take you to
your own
personal options for the list, which include getting a reminder of your
password (and changing it, if you don't like it).

I personally would like the list archives to be public.  Anyone opposed
public archives?
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project:    http://www.MobyGames.com/