Quotes from DB Magazine Adelaide. Interview of Adam by Andrew P Street.

On Oasis:
"Well, I think Oasis were good when they first came out........I think
they're total shite now."

On Creation:
"Dropping Swervedriver was probably a sound commercial business decision
but a disastrous artistic one. But, whatever."

On the future:
"I think that there's going to be more drastic changes around the bend,
but the thing is the four of us - and obviously this isn't the original
Swervedriver - but we seem to be of a similar mindset in terms of how we
look at the whole thing  and also musically what we want to do."

On Creation taking money from SWD which should have been used for promo
and stuff and putting it in a "pool" for other bands on the label to
use:
"And to a certain degree when that initiative started it was like one of
those pie-in-the-sky ideals I suppose, a Communist sort of thing, like
'the money will be there for all the bands'"

Tim