This is a non-swerve message I apologize in advance erase now and save
yourself.....

Anybody out there is Swervie land happen to be in Vegas or L.A. this
weekend?  Elbo Finn is going to be playing Friday May 22 in Las Vegas at the
Boston Bar & Grill.  Its one of the most popular local spots for live music.
May 23 Elbo Finn will be playing at the Garage - 4519 Santa Monica Blvd - at
12:30 p.m. there is 20 bands playing this day, and big cities scare me so
I'm glad we'll be in & out of there in a couple of hours, but if your in
Vegas or L.A. please come out see Elbo Finn play, I'd love to chat with you,
and hopefully overcome my fear of millions of humans.  If you are wondering
what the band sounds like you can ask fellow swervie Mike Weibel, he just
bought a CD last week, our web sight is down right now, but if you are
interested in hearing them email me and I can send you some zipped sound
files.

Thanks, and sorry for being so off topic (again)

circus