I accidentally sent that last e-mail before I was done.
To continue...

If anyone in southern CA (or anywhere else) is interrested in attending an
Orange County show- here is what I need help with:

1) If you plan to go to the LA show- BUY your tickets NOW and get anyone you
can think of to do likewise.

2) If anyone is interrested in attending a SWD show at the Tiki Bar in Costa
Mesa in Orange County, CA on 7/2 (a Thursday)- please let me know so I can get
a idea of who is out there on this list.
Also- try to drum up interest with any fans you know of off the list.

I am going to seek out SWD fans on aol using the profile search. Others on the
list could do likewise on their services and report back.

The booking agent seemed enthusiastic but she wants to make shure it will be
worth their while before she commits them. SO BUY LA TIX NOW and give me your
response.

I'll be getting back to her in a week.

Yours in swerve,
Keith