That's right.  The Swervies play Toronto tonight and I'll be there but
before they go on they'll be on the radio.  102.1 The Edge (the station
that sponsors live shows at most of the venues here in Toronto but fails to
play 90% of the bands who play those shows i.e.: Swervedriver, Man or
Astroman, Archers of Loaf, Curve, Tortoise and the list goes on)
Anyway, they happen to have a show called "Live in TO"  which will
feature Swervedriver and a live interview in their studio.  If your in
Toronto you could be like me and go to the studio at 204 Yonge St. and
they usually let a crowd in so I'm hoping.  If you can't be there then
if your close enough you can listen on the radio or on the internet!
The link to listen is on their page which is here:

http://edge.passport.ca/

You can either log on for direct broadcast from the station on the main page
or follow the link on the "Live in To" page that says Virtually Canadian.  It
works during the actual broadcast which is tonight from 6pm to 8 pm.  From the
"Live in TO" page you can also open a chat window to talk to the host and ask
the band questions.

Hope some of you get to listen

Stephen