I believe the old sci fi movies were a one off thing for the Sydney
shows, they were organised by a local guy here in Sydney.
Greg

-----Original Message-----
From:   Patrick Mason [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Friday, 5 June 1998 8:59
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        [swerve] Re: Anyone for soccer?

For those of you who didn't get this from Zero Hour, good luck in
Champaign.  I'll be at the Little Brothers gig two days before hand
so
I'll let you know how they're preparing for the show down.  Sounds
pretty hysterical I must say.  By the way, can anyone say if these
guys
are still showing those old movies behind them during the concerts?
Didn't someone say they picked 'em up while in Australia?
                                                        -Patrick

David Blair wrote:

> Swervedriver will be challenging their fans to a game of soccer on
their
> sony playstation at Record Service in Champaign IL, on Friday June
12th at
> 7pm....this record store is right next to the club... please invite
all of
> you friends, fellow fans, man do I wish I could go, I'd dust those
boys on
> FIFA '98.

in the body to:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]