Robert Marc Wren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (on Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:08:19 -0700):

  > The font I'm having issues with is fff_corporate.ttf which is a fonts for
flash pixel font. It's an 8pt pixel font. If there's anything glaringly obvious
that I'm doing wrong please let me know. Otherwise I'll try emailing Dan in a
couple days.

pixelfonts are still an issue with swfmill. the flash ide has some option where
it fixes glyph borders on pixel boundaries for a specific size, swfmill doesnt
do such a thing yet. i did some experiments with other pixelfonts, and faced
similar problems. sadly, as you might know, i don't really have the time
currently to care. i will at some point in the future, because i really want
pixelfonts to work :). but until then, you're out of luck, sorry.

if it's only horizontal blurring, typicall occurring only after a few
characters in a line, the issue might be a rounding error for the font's
advance value. you could decompile the flash-generated swf and look it up, and
(IIRC) fix it in swfmill with a simple advance="xxx" in the <font> tag.

good luck,
-dan

--
http://0xDF.com/