Hi Andrei,

This looks correct, is the resulting SWF smaller if you <!-- comment
out --> the <clip import="..." /> part? If so, it gets imported as it
is supposed to. (It doesn't have to be inside a <library/> tag, btw.)

The way it is now, it assumes you have a class Main with a static
method main() in your classes.swf. If so, it should get called. You
could also skip that part and add -main to your mtasc arguments, but
you'd still need a static method main().

Here's a short example Main.as that /should/ work (i.e., I am too lazy
to test it):

class Main.as {
  public function Main () {}

  public static function main () {
    var sphere:MovieClip = _root.attachMovie( "spheres", "sphere1", 1 );
    sphere.onEnterFrame = function () {
      this._x += Math.random() * 4;
      this._y += Math.random() * 3;
    };
  }
}

Dan: I guess Jon is right, it's the one thing everybody can answer
because we all need to do it :)

Hth,
Mark

http://snafoo.org/