Hey Theron-

"Theron Stanford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (on Sat, 20 May 2006 17:43:52 -0600):

  > These missing bounding boxes make it so I can't use this font library
  > with other SWF tools, such as swfc.

you're right, the glyph bounding boxes are (were) not calculated by swfmill. I
had this once, but found that not even the FlashIDE does write those, so i
preferred to do it likewise. Can you give me some more details on what tools do
use them, and how/what for?

I've enabled calculating/storing those, and produced another prerelease -
0.2.11.8. I havent tested anything with these, as i dont know how :). Get the
prerelease from:
        http://swfmill.org/pre/ (like always, the OSX binary will take another
20min)
and plz tell me how it's going.