"Steve Webster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (on Tue, 27 Jun 2006 17:32:46 +0100):

  > >  * i've started a rewrite of the core SWF-read/write functionality of
  > > swfmill- in haXe/neko. the project is (currently) called "hxswf".
  >
  > Interesting. I saw you mentioned this on the xinf list. Is this code
  > available somewhere.

not yet, i'll publish on this list once it does something :)

just for some internals, i decided to use a neko-C helper library to do the
bitstream reading/writing- the classes for SWF Tags are haXe, though.

let me know when you consider f8 support "done enough"-- maybe even if it's not
complete we should do a proper release one of these days-- there's so many
fixes and enhancements in the pre's already :)

-dan

--
http://0xDF.com/
http://iterative.org/