yet another prerelease:
  http://swfmill.org/pre/swfmill-0.2.11.16.tar.gz
  http://swfmill.org/pre/swfmill-0.2.11.16-win32.zip
  http://swfmill.org/pre/swfmill-0.2.11.16-macosx.zip

contains:
 * JJ's patch for importing MP3s (slightly modified). This should work:
        <sound id="walkThisWay_snd" import="Walk This Way.mp3"/>
   ("sound" is just an alias for "clip" - you can use them
interchangably, but i like "sound" for semantic association :)

        var walk:Sound = new Sound();
        walk.attachSound("walkThisWay_snd");
        walk.start();

   - testing this would be very appreciated- i never got my flash (7/linux)
player to make a beep (with any SWF) - a short import test worked seemingly
fine, though.

 * Gerrit's (pretty extensive) SVG changes- see his post at
   http://osflash.org/pipermail/swfmill_osflash.org/2006-July/000868.html

Thanks to JJ and Gerrit for their work!

Others, please test- i've reviewed the patches and obviously they look fine to
me, but i have no extensive testcases around to assure they cause no
sideeffects (well- if you use the SVG import already and rely on the generated
structure, some things might break- but Gerrit's changes all seem to be for the
better :).

-dan

--
http://0xDF.com/