Quentin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 17:22:37 +0100):

  > ps : If you need my "swfmill simple stamper" XML file, please let me know, I
  > could also share (via email) the SWFs that slow things down, but I'm not
  > allowed to upload it to the Trac site, sorry about that...

yea, sorry about that. i still havent found the time to add a anti-spam
solution to swfmill's trac.

please send some samples to me privately.

the delay might well be non-fixable though, simple's swf import has do do some
complex processing-- it might just be that the swf is formed in such a way that
it takes its time. i'll try to have a look though.

thx,
-dan

--
http://0xDF.com/