The most anoying problem we have is that some fonts if embedded through
swfmill are different, less rounded. So we have to import them from a .fla
library. I know that this is a stupid request, but it would be also handy if
swfmill could import flash 8 swf.

Cheers, chr

> Hey list,
>
> are there any other known problems except the ones noted on
>   http://swfmill.org/trac/report/1 ?
>
> It's hard to keep track of issues on the mailing list, so please poke me
> when i forget about something. Putting it into trac tickets helps me
find
> my focus for the next fixing session :)
>
> -dan

Is the problem I ran into here a bug?