* Joseph Donth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Welcome, hope you find it useful.
> I am new to swfmill and have two questions.

Google:
site:osflash.org/pipermail/swfmill_osflash.org [Your Search Term]
> First, is there a way to search the archives for a subject. I don't want to
> post a question that has been already answered but I can't find any way to
> research it (without reading the whole list).

Not sure what flash9b.ocx, or how you use just an OCX.  You doing this
in some VB?  Does that compile you ActionsScript?  If not you'd need
something to compile it.  I'd run some simpler tests for it's ability
to compile code.

--
Jon Molesa
[EMAIL PROTECTED]