From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Magen-Shaked Tamar
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 2:41 PM
To: swfmill@osflash.org
Subject: [swfmill] FW: Resize and Scale SWF file

Hi All,

I'm a new user with the swfmill executable and code,

and actually to All SWF world.

My application wishes to resize and/or scale a given SWF file.

1. The initiated SWF file is with <Rectangle left="0" right="5000"
top="0" bottom="7000"/> // twip unit

Since "20 twips = 1 pixel" the size in pixels is 250x350.

2.  If I want the frame to be 200x200pixels (from the top left) I guess
I need to change <Rectangle left="0" right="4000" top="0"
bottom="4000"/>

BUT I'm getting a larger SWF file. (I'm looking through the Internet
Explorer)

3. after some experiences I figure that -  as far as those values are
smaller the image is getting bigger, and vice versa

I also "play" with the Transform element defined under the
/swf/Header/tags/PlaceObject2 with the MAIN tag.

In order to manipulate the scaling, and I notice its also influence the
size.

What is the correct way to resize a frame?

What is the correct way to scale a fixed size frame?

I really appreciated a useful links that explain those issue

(already has "Alexis' SWF Reference")

Thanks a lot

T.M.