Hi Matthias,

Thanks. Using this option I converted the PDF to swf. SWF size also reduced.
But the text also converted to image. Using "swfstrings"  I checked the swf, no
text was displayed. This swf not used for text search. I need the text should
present as text.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Balaji MG> Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:01:05 +0100> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
swftools-common@nongnu.org> Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf - How to
reduce the swf file size?> > On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 10:51:22AM +0530, MG
Balaji <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:> > Except the below options, if any other
options> > available?. I am in trouble because of this size problem. > > Well,
as a last resort, you can use> pdf2swf -s bitmap file.pdf -o file.swf> .> But
that will give you something which is not zoomable.> > Greetings> > Matthias> >

Search for videos of Bollywood, Hollywood, Mollywood and every other wood, only
on Live.com
http://www.live.com/?scope=video&form=MICOAL