Hi group,

We are currently having problems with underlined links within a PDF getting
converted to over-lined links within the SWF.  Here is the PDF
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ge9xfothxgf7twk/256906-AbyMag%20%20Full%20b.pdf.
 Here is a screenshot of the 2nd page of the PDF, which has a link created
with an underline (option in Acrobat to add link frames)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uvelwczyfivlp42/pdf-screenshot.png.  Here is a
screenshot of the converted SWF (using PDF2SWF), which now has an
over-lined link https://www.dropbox.com/s/xm3muppv8tvgzca/swf-screenshot.png.
 We are using SWFTOOLS 0.9.0 with the following command: pdf2swf --fonts
--flashversion 9 --jpegquality 75 -s disablelinks -s zoom=150 -p 14-14
test.pdf -o test.swf.  We would like functionality developed to hide the
link frame in the SWF.  We are willing to pay for the dev.  Please let us
know if there is anything that you can do.  Thanks.

Regards,

Erik Levinson - CTO at Uberflip - erik.levin...@uberflip.com

and

--