Hi David,

It’s likely that we’ll have to come up with some alternative API in these
cases. For example, in NSProgress I could imagine a callback for progress
updates instead of observing the properties. It’s not ideal but I don’t think
we want to undertake a reinvention of KVO when we do not have the Objective-C
runtime present (so much of it relies on that dynamic behavior).

- Tony