Hi all,

I'm attempting to implement an xml parser using (swift-3.0-PREVIEW-2). When
compiling it requires all of the NSXMLParserDelegate functions to be
implemented (they are optional on OSX) which I have implemented. However at run
time none of the the delegate functions are called even though .parse()
completes with no error.

Ie this function never gets called during the parsing.

public func parserDidStartDocument(_ parser: Foundation.NSXMLParser) {

print("Did start")

}

I'm currently using 0.14 of the vapor framework so I have been using
swift-3.0-PREVIEW-2 on ubuntu and Beta 2 on OSX as these are constraints of
using that version of the framework. The parser works fine on OSX so I'm
thinking that maybe the NSXMLParser is not complete on swift-3.0-PREVIEW-2.

Can anyone confirm this.

Kind regards

Tim

Tim Kreger
Developer

[IntelematicsLogo]

Level 3, 473 Bourke Street, Melbourne. Vic. 3000, Australia
t : +61 3 8415 9000

d : +61 3 8415 9000
f : +61 3 8415 9001
e : tim.kre...@intelematics.com

This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged
information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender
and delete it immediately.