> On Sep 12, 2016, at 12:52 AM, Michael Ferenduros via swift-corelibs-dev
> <swift-corelibs-dev@swift.org> wrote:
>

>> On 12 Sep 2016, at 09:25, Pushkar N Kulkarni <pushkar...@in.ibm.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Michael,
>>
>> I took a quick look at the URLSession code and it looks like the httpBody
>> isn't being picked up anywhere.
>>
>> Could you please create a bug report on https://bugs.swift.org ?
>
> Cool:
> https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-2617
>
> Generally, should I be filing bugs for corelibs? I occasionally run into
> various issues (eg. uploadTask has different parameter naming) but I’m
> conscious that it’s not complete and probably most issues are already known
> and being worked on.

Absolutely! We’ve done a lot of work to try and make things match, but since
it’s a manual process there are things we’ve missed. Please let us know when
you find a discrepancy.

Some things are omitted intentionally, but if the same method exists with
different parameter names it’s probably an oversight.

- Tony