To: swift-corelibs-dev <swift-corelibs-dev@swift.org>
From: Mike Ferenduros via swift-corelibs-dev
Sent by: swift-corelibs-dev-boun...@swift.org
Date: 09/17/2016 05:34PM
Subject: [swift-corelibs-dev] URLSession tests

Hello!
I was looking for a way to contribute, and I ran into a URLSession issue, so I started fleshing out the test module for it:

It doesn't cover all of the API yet, but it does trap a bunch of issues. But it's my first time contributing to a large, public project so I'm a bit nervous about ploughing ahead with it... is there any chance someone could take a quick look and let me know if I'm on the right track, or need to fundamentally change or scrap it?

Also, I'm not sure about the etiquette of submitting failing tests (of which there are quite a few :p )