I agree with Brent that offering description on Arrays where it "shouldn't be
presented to the user in raw form, ever, so the use case here is debugging”  is
misleading. Is there any specific reason for them to offer it? Also, there is a
slightly difference in representation of description and debugDescription for
ContiguousArray and ArraySlice. If the motivation behind it is unclear it might
be worth to remove either the difference in implementation or the conformance
to CustomStringConvertible altogether.

-Wojtek