Hello All-

Tomorrow we will be temporarily bringing down the CI, starting around 2 PM,
California time, in order to upgrade to the latest beta of Xcode 8 and the
associated SDKs.  We will also be tagging and applying some source changes in
support of the updated SDKs.    We expect the upgrade process to take several
hours.  We’ll send out a message when the upgrade is complete.

As a reminder, once the upgrade is complete, if you are doing development on a
Mac, the minimum required Xcode to build Swift from source will be the latest
Xcode 8 beta — in this case, Xcode 8 GM seed.  It can be downloaded at:
https://developer.apple.com/download/ <https://developer.apple.com/download/>

Thanks!
Nicole