Hi Brian,

Currently, we are working on getting the policy setup to be able add new
systems to second Jenkins master and looking into extending @swift-ci
capablelty to support additional platforms. Plan is to have this completed
soon, we are working out few things before we make this available publicly.

Thanks,
Mishal Shah