Filed the issues I ran into with repro cases here:

https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-3319
https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-3321

SR-3321 covers the SIL verification failure. The assertion failure was in
the same file as the one that repro'd the SIL verification failure, but I'm
not seeing it anymore. If/when SR-3321 gets fixed, I'll follow up again and
see if it shows up.

Thanks!

Ben

--