On Thu, May 25, 2017 at 5:33 PM, Michael Ilseman <milse...@apple.com> wrote:
> With https://github.com/apple/swift/pull/9684 the Swift standard library
> depends on ICU on Darwin in addition to Linux, where it has always had that
> dependency. While our Linux bots have been happy with the changes, I’m not
> familiar with the build configurations involving the build-your-own-ICU path,
> nor with FreeBSD, Cygwin, Android, etc. I would like to make sure that all
> supported configurations still work, can someone help me with this?

It's been quite a while but if I remember correctly when I first did
the port I largely mimicked what Linux was doing, and `icu` was a
dependency (at least I try to remember installing it). I don't have a
FreeBSD machine handy, but I'll consider setting one up in the weekend
to see if anything broke.

Feel free to ping me if I forget.

Thanks,

--