Hello,

I would like to know when a feature
(https://github.com/apple/swift-clang/commit/14bfc9e99e6e6903b09480a22c153032be77ae4e)
was introduced in a binary version of Clang shipped by Apple.

I tried the latest source code version from
https://opensource.apple.com, which is clang-800.0.42.1, but the feature
is not there.

Then I found a public repository, swift-clang. However, even though I
see that the commit is on 4.0 branch, I have no idea how to tell the
precise version when the commit was cherry-picked onto the release which
gets shipped to the end user (which I assume doesn't happen in this repo).

I am also feel a bit frustrated due to the lack of correspondence with
usual Clang, which is currently at 4.0.1 and has browsable tags
corresponding to releases at https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/cfe/tags/.

Regards,
Oleksii Vilchanskyi